£40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Our client is a leading supplier of training and coaching resources based in London. They are looking a qualified Accountant to join their team and advise, coach and mentor trainees in the Accountancy field.
Main duties will include:
- Mentoring, coaching and advising young people on all things accountancy and tax during their apprenticeship
- Completing paperwork and documentation
- One to one coaching of apprentices as required
- Discussing feedback and results with apprentices
- Liaising with different departments
- Monitoring students progress
- General ad-hoc administration duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Accountancy and Tax qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Excellent communication skills
- A personable and approachable personality
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously but as part of a larger team
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for, please contact Chris ASAP or apply via the advert
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.