£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work for a fantastic college located in the centre of Cambridge. The role is a full-time permanent position and parking would be available on site.
Typical duties include:
- Providing administration support for the line manager
- Drafting letters and assisting with correspondence
- Maintaining accurate records
- Arranging diaries and booking meeting rooms
- Providing wider support to the team and other departments as required.
The successful candidate:
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills and proficiency with MS Office products
- Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
It would be beneficial but isn’t essential for the successful candidate to have previously had a background working within the education sector.
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.