£40,000 - £50,000
We are delighted to be supporting our well-known client on a newly created role. They are based in Cambridge and are a very successful software company. They’re currently looking for a BI & Data Manager to join their customer operations team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role with experience of managing a team.
- Managing and leading a team focussed on data reporting
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business to understand requirements
- Contributing towards ongoing integrity and quality of data through mitigating risks.
- Monitoring SLA and KPIs
- Creating and refining global business intelligence processes
- Analysing customer accounts – providing recommendations on revenue growth
You will have:
- Experience within a similar role with experience working with large volumes of data.
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience of using BI applications (PowerBI, Looker, Tableau)
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytical skills
If this role looks of interest to you, please contact Jamie ASAP or apply via the advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.