Our client is a leading life sciences company, with offices globally. Due to their continued growth and success, they are currently looking for a Customer Onboarding Manager to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Your role will be customer centric and you will dedicate your time to creating onboarding strategies, implementing projects and ensuring outstanding customer experience at all times.
- Create onboarding strategies
- Continuous improvement project management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Streamlining processes for customer journey satisfaction
- Lead and enable new processes and technology
- Devise and deliver new, innovative ways of working
- Ensuring world-class customer and scientific support
Experience and skills required:
- Customer journey management
- Strategic and innovative
- Biotech or Life Sciences experience advantageous
- Continuous improvement
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Understanding of customer experience technology
This is a rare opportunity to join a company with a refreshing culture, competitive salaries and fantastic benefits.
For further information and to apply, please send your CV in Word format to Emma Irving.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.