£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client based in South Cambridge are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
They’re looking for someone who has strong office experience who is looking to transition into a new role. The position is hybrid with two days from home and three in the office.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with customers via phone and email.
- Resolving any customer complaints.
- Liaising between customers and service providers.
- Scheduling engineer appointments where required
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Highly accurate with data and strong numerically
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use MS Office including Excel and Word
If this role looks like the next challenge for you, please contact Calum ASAP or click to apply!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.