£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
One of our clients based in Cambridge are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative to join their growing team.
The role is a full-time, permanent position and will offer fully remote or hybrid working. The team works on a rota basis with 3 shifts a week on 9-5 and two shifts working 1-9.
Typical duties include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the company’s global customer base.
- Contacting customers via phone, email, and webchat and assisting with product support queries.
- Escalating more serious issues as and when required
- Maintaining thorough and accurate records to maintain up to date knowledge of customer records
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience within a customer service or help-desk role
- Able to multitask and prioritise tasks when required
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Well organised with a high level of attention to detail
It would be beneficial if the successful candidate had previous experience working in a product support role.
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for, please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.