£45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
We’re excited to be working with one of Cambridge’s premier companies in their search for a Data Manager to join their team. This opportunity is for a full time, permanent position.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying how and why data is important to the company
- Lead the improvements of data documentation and maintenance at the business
- Represent the department to senior management
- Training staff members on data entry procedures
- Ensure that clean data is managed well and the quality is of a high nature
- Review and improve all policies on data entry and storage
- Ad-hoc data management duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar, data management position
- Technical experience in data architecture is desirable
- A results driven and can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to champion the needs of the team to senior stakeholders
If this role is of interest, please contact Liam ASAP or apply via the advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.