£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Development Officer to work for a charity based in Cambridge – although this role will be fully remote. Very occasional travel to Cambridge will be required.
Your role will include:
- Account management of existing members
- Proactive sales to engage new members
- Responding effectively to incoming enquiries
- Supporting the Development Manager with presentations and marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the management of fundraising programmes which include donations and grants
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good relationship skills and experience building rapport with decision makers
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Previous experience within a sales/account management role
- A high level of tact and diplomacy and being sensitive to individuals viewpoints
It would be ideal if the successful candidate had experience of working in a charity or a membership sales-based environment.
If this role looks like the challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Emma at Eclectic Recruitment
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.