£40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
A leading global organisation are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their innovative and fast paced business in South Cambridge. The role is available on a full time, permanent basis and will work to a hybrid office and working from home model.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Strategic HR decision making
- Workforce planning
- Delivering employee engagement activities and initiatives
- Providing line managers with HR advice
- Delivering on company diversity commitments
- General ad-hoc HR duties and administration
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar HR role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- IT proficiency
- CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential
- The ability to work closely with a team or autonomously as required
If this role looks like your next challenge, please contact Liam ASAP or apply via this advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.