£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
We’re currently recruiting for a HR & Recruitment Administrator to work for a fantastic company based in Ely. The role will initially be a fixed term contract but is likely to lead to potential permanent opportunities in the future with the company.
Typical duties include:
- Advertising job vacancies, scheduling interviews and logging CV’s on the internal system
- Planning the onboarding of new starters
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Assisting with recruitment fairs, open days and assessment centres
- Maintaining personnel files
- General HR admin duties as required by the wider team.
The successful candidate:
- Previous office experience with a desire to get into HR or Recruitment
- Good organisation skills with a high attention to detail
- Proficient with IT particularly in MS Office products
- Able to work well independently or in a team
It would be beneficial but isn’t if the successful candidate had experience within HR or Recruitment.
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment on 01223 803055.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.