£30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Our client is a successful IT business based near Saffron Walden. They are looking for an experienced 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Key duties will include:
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco routers and switches (ios/meraki)
- Deployment of virtual machines on VMware
- Dealing with escalated issues raised via the support desk
- Configuring and maintaining Citrix hosted desktop environments
- Working with customers on site
- Undertaking small to medium size IT projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Cisco Routers (ios/meraki)
- Knowledge of VLAN, PPPoa, VPN, DHCP, DNS and firewall rules
- VMware (esxi and SDWAN)
- A willingness to learn and upskill
If this role looks of interest, please contact Jamie ASAP!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.