£26,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
A fast paced, global company based in South Cambridge are looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the training schedule
- Booking and planning events
- Taking feedback from staff members
- Updating CRM system
- Stakeholder management
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the team
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong administrative and coordination experience
- Good communication skills
- IT proficiency including MS Office
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Team playing mentality
If this role looks like your next challenge, please contact Liam ASAP or apply via this advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.