£11 - £13 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Part-Time Payroll Administrator to work for an ongoing temporary contract, likely to be up to 3 months. The company are based in Cambridge but the role would be mostly remote only relying on coming in a couple of times a month. They’re ideally looking for between 18 hours per week and are happy with how those hours are split out over the week.
Typical Duties include:
- Providing support to the Group Financial Controller
- Assisting with the monthly payroll runs
- Overseeing and helping to manage the invoice process
- Supporting with the wider finance team where required
The Successful candidate:
- Previous experience working within a payroll function
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy, proficient with MS Excel and able to pick up new systems quickly
It would be beneficial but not essential if the successful candidate had previous experience using Cascade Payroll as this is the system they use.
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.