£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
A client of ours based in South Cambridge within the Professional Services sector are looking for a Reception / Finance Assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, although part-time hours will be considered. Due to the Reception duties, this role requires the successful person to be on-site every day.
Main duties include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Concierge tasks for client meetings
- Processing invoices, purchase ledger, VAT receipts
- Monthly reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Being the main point of contact for Health & Safety & Fire obligations
- General administration support for the office
The successful candidate:
- Professional Administrator, ideally with some Reception experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good team player but also with the ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience with Microsoft Packages is desirable
- Experience within a corporate/ professional environment is desirable
If this role looks like your next challenge, please contact Emma ASAP or apply via the advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.