£33,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
A well known and extremely successful business in South Cambridge are looking to add an experienced Regulation and Compliance Specialist to their busy team. The role will suit a candidate that works within pharma, scientific, finance or similar type heavily regulated and compliant industry.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing classified information and documents
- Arranging visits to classified areas of the office both internally and externally
- Ensuring that secure and classified documents and materials are transported in a secure manner
- Reporting issues of non compliance
- Managing any incidents
- To improve facilities, procedures and systems
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a highly compliant or regulated similar role
- Strong administration skills
- An understanding of the importance of a role of this nature
- Excellent understanding of compliance and regulation
- A highly regulated industry background would be desirable
If this role looks like the challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Liam at Eclectic Recruitment on 01223 803055.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.