£28,000 - £34,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic company based on the outskirts of St Neots who are looking for a transport planner on a full-time, permanent basis. The company are looking for someone with previous logistical experience and good knowledge of the local area.
The hours of work would be Monday to Friday 9:00am – 7:00pm.
Typical duties would include:
- Scheduling appropriate daily deliveries and collections.
- Re-routing planned routes to meet any urgent customer requirements.
- Maintaining vehicle service and maintenance records.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the wider team.
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of UK fleet and transport legislation.
- Good communications and customer service skills.
- Strong IT skills, proficient with MS Office products.
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.